It's been just over a month since I started this blog and so far it's been fun :). Was going through my Instagram page and saw that I have been quite creative with my hair this past couple of months so here's a post sharing....
Most of my loc hairstyles are twofers, so there's much you can do with the same concept. Just have fun with it.
Things to note though... My head is big and round, if you have similar features then you have come to the right place and here are some rules to particularly guide the big round loc heads.
1. Have a hump on your head, always makes your face look longer and less round, always works.
2. Put some bang into it, yep pushing some of your hair to front helps frame the face.
3. Avoid anything that looks too much like a full fringe, makes your cheeks look even rounder and head bigger.
4. Side parts work much better than middle parts.
5. All back buns and dos work well too.
6. Be adventurously creative
7. Love your locs.
Enough talk, let's get into it.
|THE PIPE CLEANER|
The trendiest loc style yet. Read my pipe cleaner post to know how I got this look.
The be adventurous rule :)
|THE PIPE CLEANER BUN|
You'll need to see the pipe cleaner results rule for this one.
The all back rule.
|THE BRAID OUT|
Simply what happens when you take out your braids.... This unsmiling Chikita is born.
Another twofer; + the side part rule was followed.
Hope you enjoyed this and maybe will be starting a loc adventure of your own. Next post will be on this great multipurpose head band I found, my new favourite hair accessory.
The Loc Diva. :).
Note: All styles besides the Loc petals / loops were DIY.